1. cease work or movement in order to relax, sleep, or recover strength. “he needed to rest after the feverish activity” synonyms: relax, take a rest, ease up/off, let up, slow down, pause, have/take a break.
1. a large area covered chiefly with trees and undergrowth. “a pine forest” synonyms: wood(s), woodland, trees, tree plantation, plantation.
1. a place to relax, sleep, or recover strength within trees and undergrowth. “they lay down and chilled in their for[R]est space. synonyms: take a rest in a plantation, ease up in a woodland, let up under a tree, slow down in a wood, pause under a tree.
More about how we created this Collection
• All items are made using cotton only, no polycotton. Cotton is light and breathable for baby, yet hardwearing and lasts.
• We created this Collection using Annie Sloan Chalk Paints only. No inks or harsh smelling fabric paints. Annie Sloan Chalk Paints are a product that we at ten.eleven.twelve are really passionate about. Read more about Annie and her Chalk Paint magic on her website >> anniesloan.com